A contract is formed between the instructor and the pupil from the moment the first lesson commences, terms of this are as follows:
Lorraine Chandler of Amberley Driver Training shall be referred to as “The Instructor” and the individual receiving driving tuition from Lorraine Chandler of Amberley Driver Training shall be referred to as “The Pupil”.
1. The instructor shall provide tuition at the rate per lesson previously agreed with the pupil.
2. Payment for tuition should be made at the beginning of each lesson or block booking.
3. All matters relating to the duration, location and timing of each lesson shall be agreed between the pupil and the instructor.
4. The instructor reserves the right to rearrange the lesson to a mutually agreed time, should the instructor become unavailable to take the lesson for any reason.
5. The pupil can only make cancellations directly with the instructor at least 48 hours prior to the agreed lesson, or half the fee of the booked lesson will become payable (unless due to exceptional circumstances which are determined by the instructor).
6. Cancellation of a block booking will levy a 10% fee in all instances.
Use of this website
1. Information contained in this website is for informational purposes only and cannot be substituted for your own studying and does not constitute as official learning material for use with theory tests and/or practical tests.
2. Amberley Driver Training and Lorraine Chandler cannot be held liable for any loss or damage suffered from the misinterpretation or use of any information contained herein.
3. Amberley Driver Training and Lorraine Chandler are in no way affiliated to any of the entities contained in any of the external links on this website.
4. Amberley Driver Training and Lorraine Chandler are not responsible for the content of external internet sites.